Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer is here!

It's official as of 1:16pm est on June 21, 2011.  We have now had 1 full day of summer.  Let me tell you how excited I am!  Then, I get sad thinking now our days will be getting shorter again.  :(  Why does summer always have to fly by?

I have made a 50 days of summer list.  I wish I can remember who I orginally saw it from, but if you google 50 Days of Summer, you will get a zillion results.


So far, I can check off about 3.  I do need to change "Strawberry" picking to something else since strawberries are just about done.  :(  Last year we went strawberry picking and it was a blast!

We grilled pizzas last Friday.  OMG, I will never make pizza in the oven again (well, in less I have to!).  Grilling pizza is AWE-SOME!  This will be our Friday night summer tradition.






Yum, mommy!

Even my pickiest at all of his!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog